Self catherization to prevent recurrent urethral strictures
- From: nsrinu@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 12 Jan 2007 15:11:33 -0800
I was diagnosed with recurrent urethral strictures after I complained
of some pain while urinating after 8 weeks of my first surgery to
remove urethral strictures.
Doctor suggested another interal urthethromy surgery and self
catherization on daily basis to prevent recurrent strictures.
I would like to know experiences with self catherization to prevent
- Prev by Date: Fatty was right
- Next by Date: Re: A prostatitis patient recovered experience with chinese herb
- Previous by thread: Fatty was right
- Next by thread: Re: Self catherization to prevent recurrent urethral strictures