crater-willy syndrome

From: kathycarp (kathycarp_at_comcast.net)
Date: 12/08/04

Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:54:42 -0800

How odd... I just typed this as a "new post" and put in the subject line
"word help" - and instead of making a new entry it tagged it onto a
2-month-old subject line of "word help". I have wondered in the past why
someone tags onto such an old post when asking for word help, instead of
starting a new post... Now I know! They did try to make a new post, but
some"thing" hijacked it onto an old subject line. Now I won't put "word
help" in a subject line again...
Anyway.... anyone ever heard of this syndrome? or one that sounds like that?

s/l crater-willy syndrome.

This girl had "crater willy" syndrome, with weight up to 250 pounds, now
weighs 115, and wants a mammoplasty. I've been googling, but can't find
anything.

--
Kathy
www.ambergriscaye.com/villadelsol

Relevant Pages

  • Re: crater-willy syndrome
    ... Prater-Willy syndrome. ... >> someone tags onto such an old post when asking for word help, ... >> s/l crater-willy syndrome. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: crater-willy syndrome
    ... Prater-Willy syndrome. ... > How odd... ... > 2-month-old subject line of "word help". ... > s/l crater-willy syndrome. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: crater-willy syndrome
    ... make that Prader not Prater ... Prater-Willy syndrome. ... > "kathycarp" wrote in message ... >> someone tags onto such an old post when asking for word help, ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Help!
    ... as well as MS Word Help: ... > How can I add an auto text entry. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • RE: Instructional text for form fields.
    ... disappear when someone is making an entry. ... Word Help says to go to Properties ... in the Controls Group and select "Remove content controls when contents are ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)