Re: air purifiers

In article <FxBwe.476$Ke3.32880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Bambi C. <blcc324@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Ionic Breeze is one of the best. No filters to replace. This link is for
>the "professional" model, but there are also less-expensive ones.
>
>http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview/sku=SI737SNX/hppos=1
>
>Bambi C.

Consumer's rated it pretty much useless...

You'll also notice the odd wording in the TV commercials - something
like 'the most popular...' or something like that. No claim to be
most efficient or most effective...
--
---------------------------------------------------------------------_------
|Bob Rahe, MIEEE, bob@xxxxxxxx (RWR50) / ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) |

  • Re: air purifiers
    ... Ionic Breeze is one of the best. ... No filters to replace. ... Bambi C. ... I think she has one on her bridal registry from Target, ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Product Review: Ready Filter vs. Fast3Filter
    ... that makes it even more useless in my book. ... This is true of many brands of filters, ... you can get a Fast3Filter by ... I've got a couple dozen NoToil/Fast3Filters and only had a ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)
  • Re: Guitar/gear dust-prevention?
    ... I think Consumer Reports rated the Ionic Breeze one of the worst cleaners on the market. ... expensive Sears HEPA filter in my office. ... A good furnace based Media-Filter (the 5" think Media Filters, not the electrosatics which I can't stand). ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Product Review: Ready Filter vs. Fast3Filter
    ... I use laundry soap with hot water and it cleans up fine. ... foam was "degraded", that makes it even more useless in my book. ... This is true of many brands of filters, ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)
  • Re: rec.humor.jewish scheduled for sporge flood
    ... This will render rec.humor.jewish useless. ... Supernews filters out this sporgery spam. ...
    (rec.humor.jewish)