Express Scribe help

I had to re-record a file from a digital recorder to Express Scribe. If
I hit the play button with the mouse it sounds perfect. As soon as I
attempt to use the foot pedal it starts going fast. Hit the rewind
pedal and it really screws up. I send dictation to my daughter all the
time and she uses Express Scribe and never has a problem. Any idea on
how to correct this?

Thanks
Barbara

--
bsptss

  • Re: Vegas Semi-Solo July 2008 Trip Report
    ... Loved your trip report. ... I frequently get vouchers for free play up to $300 at times. ... Vegas trip from Boston. ... was playing $1.00 instead of $0.25 when the four deuces hit. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Jims BARGE trip report (long)
    ... Decided not to play poker. ... Started drinking, and then hit ... Lost $5 on video poker, and won $5 back on video blackjack. ... I leave up 130, Dave up 204. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: The Slice
    ... he hit predominantly slice off the backhand side. ... I really miss watching Younes play. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Alex to move
    ... Re-circulates after a hit and loosens the squeeze on his inflexible ... then break dancing between hitting and trying to make his board. ... he'll be hitting and breaking the extremely ... we're not just comparing one play to another play, ...
    (rec.games.backgammon)