Re: OT- Gas jumped .29 here, how abo ut yours?

RaeMorrill <RaeMorrill@xxxxxxx> wrote here for all to
seenews:8YnRe.22692$PM3.11978@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> LOL. Glad someone else agreed. The parents who drive their kids
> themselves will pay more so....

Well, I agree with you - they should very well charge the kids to ride the
bus. I am not being rude at all but there is no possible way to plan for
this much of an increase in gas costs in your yearly budget, which is how
they figure your taxes. Our school systems here are already stating how
they won't have budget for gas to get them past Christmas and schools run
until the end of May/first of June. Our Mosquito Abatement program ran out
of "gas money" last year but it was because we had so many storms and water
was just EVERYWHERE. Every time they'd spray, another hurricane would miss
us just enough to give us torrential downpours, wash all the spray away and
cause more standing pools of water.

  • Re: OT- Gas jumped .29 here, how abo ut yours?
    ... nearest local schools instead of being bussed all over town in the ... The parents who drive their kids ... > this much of an increase in gas costs in your yearly budget, ... Every time they'd spray, another hurricane ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Gas Prices
    ... SUV's don't create a bad world for our kids. ... John, it's difficult to reply when you've either responded to "implication" ... > unsafe compared to the vehicles on the market today. ... Or, to be more on topic, how about this: People are upset about gas prices, ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Powell Cay- Marsh Harbour, 10/1-7/09
    ... said that her sister was the pizza lady. ... These kids are extremely talented with their bikes, ... so we motored over to Manjack Cay. ... hauling the sail out of the water in order to get into "sheeting" (moving ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)
  • Re: Powell Cay- Marsh Harbour, 10/1-7/09