Thank you!

"CindyB" <cinqueen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:gfhgq1l8u43u6bsqtcvojhr1r8i2ms15qh@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:01:48 -0700, "Neal" <nbrown12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>>Anyone know where I can find this little joke picture?
>>
>>Neal
>>

> My brother has one on his blog. I told him that people will think it's
> him. If you want, I can ask him where he got it or if the one he has
> can be copied.

  • Re: Nekked guy at computer
    ... CindyB wrote: ... >>> My brother has one on his blog. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Michele Linca: Call Girl and Allstate Agent
    ... Allstate made her get rid of the blog, but here's a tale from her parallel career as a call girl: ... "My oldest brother and I were both sexually molested by our father. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: New blog "Sham vs. Wham: The Health Insider"
    ... He just rants, no one can ... blog and when she updates it, she sends everyone in her addressbook the link ... I work in healthcare, I listen to complains, bitching and moaning ... sending the link out to everybody and their brother to read it? ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: What are your criteria to accept something as true?
    ... post in fluent French, it's an indication that you might be telling the ... questions about Islam it is more evidence that you might be a Muslim, ... your blog it's a clue that you might have a brother - but if you want ... or it might even be somebody else's blog. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Facebook is anti-Linux! Help change them!
    ... The only evidence I have about that is your statement, ... I have no relationship to this blog. ... My brother also got emails from FB saying to ...
    (Ubuntu)