Re: questions for people of faith

Su wrote:
"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to send" <mmeahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:441110cf$0$95991$742ec2ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(If you don't know what Target is, it's a moderately-higher-class version of a Walmart or Kmart that actually sells decent-quality merchandise)

We've got a super Target five away away from where I live.

Okay -- I was under the impression that Target was a California thing. I guess not.

  • Re: questions for people of faith
    ... version of a Walmart or Kmart that actually sells decent-quality merchandise) ... We've got a super Target five away away from where I live. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: questions for people of faith
    ... of a Walmart or Kmart that actually sells decent-quality merchandise) ... We've got a super Target five away away from where I live. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Sears, Ill miss the tools
    ... I have one a Kmart a couple miles from my house. ... I waited about 30 mins before I finally went up to the manager ... sit around for decades and let a competitor like Walmart ... but the rod was defective. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Sears, Ill miss the tools
    ... The Kmart is ... sit around for decades and let a competitor like Walmart ... We had a Salvation Army kettle volunteer who was berating people who walked past without throwing money in his kettle. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Uh Oh, Another Corporate Sell-Off
    ... Walmart, Kmart and Sears jobs are mostly part time, except for salaried ... The poverty level for a single person is $9.800. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)