Re: PET OT: Cat pee in a futon mattress

A quick funny about birds and their food. We used to have a lot of bird
feeders, with different types of food for different birds. My son was
little (he learned to read unusually early), and while looking at the
various types of bird food in the store, he got very excited. They had
parrot food! He wanted me to buy some for one of our feeders, so we
could attract parrots! LOL

  • Re: hummingbirds wont leave
    ... some say that a person should pull the feeders well ... If the hummers are hanging around, they are surviving and very much ... appreciate the food you offer. ... Most birds generally move from feeding spot to feeding spot. ...
    (rec.birds)
  • Re: Getting birds to notice my feeders
    ... > Oxford) and have four feeders around one window. ... The food will rot before ... and how many birds you are attracting... ...
    (uk.rec.birdwatching)
  • Free like a bird
    ... There exists a certain species of birds that usually ... to find food and shelter. ... the noble concept of freedom. ...
    (soc.culture.cambodia)
  • A study on the causes of bird migration
    ... Why Do Birds Migrate? ... pressure to migrate comes from seasonal food scarcity. ... compare their size, food type, habitat, migratory behavior and whether they ... Boyle and Conway focused on 379 species of New World ...
    (rec.birds)