Re: Sadam's exit

"Gisele" <Gisele.2jqmt9@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Gisele.2jqmt9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

YOu started this out with that quote about it being necessary to change
your mind about some things. My feeling is, it depends on the topic is.
I'm never going to change my mind about capital punishment. This is
not evidence of some unreasonable rigidity on my part, it is simply
what I think is right.

Gisele

And I will maintain that if you were on the receiving end of Saddam's regime
and/or you had the ability to see it and most of all sympathize with those
on the receiving end, you might have a different take on it, but I could be
wrong.

ed

ed

.