Re: Sadam's exit

"Gisele" <Gisele.2jqmt9@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Gisele.2jqmt9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

YOu started this out with that quote about it being necessary to change
your mind about some things. My feeling is, it depends on the topic is.
I'm never going to change my mind about capital punishment. This is
not evidence of some unreasonable rigidity on my part, it is simply
what I think is right.

Gisele

And I will maintain that if you were on the receiving end of Saddam's regime
and/or you had the ability to see it and most of all sympathize with those
on the receiving end, you might have a different take on it, but I could be
wrong.

ed

ed

  • Re: Online poker
    ... I don't mind them sending me ... but I don't want to be receiving stuff every time I want ... there is is from sites with the discretion to send such mail in plain ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Online poker
    ... I don't mind them sending me ... but I don't want to be receiving stuff every time I want ... there is is from sites with the discretion to send such mail in plain envelopes ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Nigger
    ... You didn't happen to manufacture that evidence in your mind, ... Martin why he was there, and then a second later, physically assaulting ... him, before even receiving an answer to his question, while knowing ... that the police will likely be on the scene in a matter of minutes. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: [PHP] Robert Cummings
    ... congrats Rob.. ... thing in your mind ... after receiving that news. ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Buyer backs out and wont pay, can he still neg me?
    ... Didn't YOU suggest that I send the item anyway without receiving ... Great advice dumb ass. ... Must have made up your mind in the last 8hr 12 minutes ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)