Re: Sadam's exit
- From: "Ed Chait" <edchait4remove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 08:13:25 GMT
"Gisele" <Gisele.2jqmt9@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
YOu started this out with that quote about it being necessary to change
your mind about some things. My feeling is, it depends on the topic is.
I'm never going to change my mind about capital punishment. This is
not evidence of some unreasonable rigidity on my part, it is simply
what I think is right.
And I will maintain that if you were on the receiving end of Saddam's regime
and/or you had the ability to see it and most of all sympathize with those
on the receiving end, you might have a different take on it, but I could be
- Prev by Date: Re: Quick sentiment
- Next by Date: Re: Sadam's exit
- Previous by thread: Re: Sadam's exit
- Next by thread: Re: Sadam's exit