Help!

I am not receiving any messages--blank screen "There are no messages in this
view." Have not received anything since afternoon of 7/25. I am using
Outlook Express. Have just spent nearly an hour with tech who says the test
message I sent yesterday did post, and with replies but they are not
appearing.. I have unsubscribed and resubscribed, rebooted. When I
resubscribe the bar at the bottom of the screen shows the green line to
indicate it is loading something, but nothing appears. I have checked all
settings and they are what they have always been. I am getting my e-mail
just fine, internet just fine--just not the newsgroup.

If anyone has any suggestions, please e-mail me, as of course I cannot see
the post.

Thanks.

Barb C.

  • Re: RISC OS Now Issue 7
    ... As there were pictures of one at the Wakefield ... I didn't resubscribe so should not be receiving ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Re: Position parameter ignored in Attachments.Add
    ... What version of Outlook are you talking ... What kind of mail account does it go out from? ... // Get the mail item from the current inspector and its Attachments ... However, after sending and receiving the message, the attachment is ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.messaging)
  • Re: Send Outlook Appointment from VB.NET
    ... you have two tasks here: sending message to users and receiving ... Outlook, I'd think it is simplest to send it as email from the server ... email for a clue of whether the email is for the appointment. ... Outlook security is a bit difficult to deal with whan you add some VBA code, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: WINMAIL.DAT
    ... Stop sending the emails in RTF from Outlook. ... receiving or have been unable to open, ... shock to find the number of members who have never bothered to inform the ... office that they were not receiving/could not open attachments. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • RE: Microsoft Vulnerablities Scan
    ... 4- I have been receiving these 2 issues as warnings for quite some time now. ... I went to Microsoft's website for updates and thought it would be ... As I only use Outlook or Hotmail, ... This Microsoft Windows secuirty Newsgroup not Hijackthis Forums, ...