Help!

I am not receiving any messages--blank screen "There are no messages in this
view." Have not received anything since afternoon of 7/25. I am using
Outlook Express. Have just spent nearly an hour with tech who says the test
message I sent yesterday did post, and with replies but they are not
appearing.. I have unsubscribed and resubscribed, rebooted. When I
resubscribe the bar at the bottom of the screen shows the green line to
indicate it is loading something, but nothing appears. I have checked all
settings and they are what they have always been. I am getting my e-mail
just fine, internet just fine--just not the newsgroup.

If anyone has any suggestions, please e-mail me, as of course I cannot see
the post.

Thanks.

Barb C.

.