Re: Internet Explorer problem

Aside from upgrading, I don't have any great suggestions for IE. I
second the motion for Firefox, though. It's user friendly in much the
same way IE is, only better and with fewer problems.

Anne

mountain <mountain.2wm2fq@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

Have you tried to "expand" the sides of the title bar?

Position your mouse cursor at the very edge of the title bar page
(either left, right, up or down the page.

You will see an icon (like two arrows joined together but facing
opposite directions).

With the icon visible, hold down the left button of your mouse, and
stretch the screen. Repeat the "stretching" in the other three
directions.

If that won't help, then maybe you should update your IE browser to
the latest version 7.0 with service pack 2 for Windows XP.

If that doesn't work, then try Firefox which is better in many ways
than Microsuck.

  • Re: Internet Explorer problem
    ... Position your mouse cursor at the very edge of the title bar page ... opposite directions). ... stretch the screen. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Firefox and Opera on FC14 fail to access Globus site
    ... I can see the Menu Bar: ... - your machine talks directly to ISP? ... Just to avoid any surprises in your Firefox config, make sure there is no proxy ... $ whois www.globus.org ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: New software release: Typer
    ... moving the mouse to click on Typer's icon bar icon, Firefox loses the ... caret, so nothing is tranferred to it's URL bar. ... All of the clickable fields on the browser page can be stepped to ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Searching Google using Firefox Awesome Bar
    ... I'm facing an issue with the search feature of the Firefox awesome bar. ... Typing text on the awesome bar shows me the bookmarked and visited ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Website displays "correctly" in some browsers but not in others
    ... Firefox and Camino. ... Camino set to use a larger default text size. ... In Safari the menu text enlarges and reduces and the menu width changes, ... the menus will be more than the width of the menu bar, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)