MRSA

I admit not knowing much about MRSA.

The father of a friend of mine has MRSA. He is in nursing home. Started out
being urinary and then went to blood. Her mother sits with him 24/7 (nearly)
and my friend visits daily. No one has ever told them to take any
precautions about protecting themselves against the MRSA. Is this normal?

--
Kathy
www.ambergriscaye.com/villadelsol

  • Re: MRSA
    ... C-section they never did that either and they were supposed to. ... The father of a friend of mine has MRSA. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Astro turf & Staph Re: Staph -- another thing to consider.
    ... tell them immediately about being hospitalized with MRSA, ... staph or MRSA....most outside of the hospital areana. ... The San Diego friend lives on the road on his motorcycle. ... staph infection that either started or ended in the lungs. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: MRSA
    ... I've had two friends with MRSA infections over the past 20 years; ... Our county health director was on tv with some common sense ... infection is serious, needs to be properly diagnosed and treated. ... The father of a friend of mine has MRSA. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Astro turf & Staph Re: Staph -- another thing to consider.
    ... tell them immediately about being hospitalized with MRSA, ... staph or MRSA....most outside of the hospital areana. ... The San Diego friend lives on the road on his motorcycle. ... staph infection that either started or ended in the lungs. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: MRSA
    ... My 42-year-old brother recently recovered from an MRSA infection. ... The father of a friend of mine has MRSA. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)