Re: HBO, anyone?

Works for me -- Comcast here! Thanks, Chuck!

Anne

"Chuck Mattsen" <mattsen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Chuck Mattsen wrote:
Just a little, local, podunk (insert other diminutive adjectives here)
provider here in NW Minnesota (Arvig Communications). My assumption was
that many other providers would be offering the same or similar free
look-see at around the same time, as I thought they were offered by the
premium channels, rather than the services themselves. I may be wrong
about that.

I put
HBO Cinemax March 20 23
into Google (http://tinyurl.com/368p5w) and it appears that DirecTV and
Comcast (and possibly others) are offering the free look during the same
time period, so chances are good many will have access, anyway....

--
Chuck MATTSEN - Mahnomen, MN
mattsen@xxxxxxxxx

Random Thought/Quote for This Message:
... All men are born equal. The tough job is to outgrow it.

.