Re: HBO, anyone?

Works for me -- Comcast here! Thanks, Chuck!

Anne

"Chuck Mattsen" <mattsen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Chuck Mattsen wrote:
Just a little, local, podunk (insert other diminutive adjectives here)
provider here in NW Minnesota (Arvig Communications). My assumption was
that many other providers would be offering the same or similar free
look-see at around the same time, as I thought they were offered by the
premium channels, rather than the services themselves. I may be wrong
about that.

I put
HBO Cinemax March 20 23
into Google (http://tinyurl.com/368p5w) and it appears that DirecTV and
Comcast (and possibly others) are offering the free look during the same
time period, so chances are good many will have access, anyway....

--
Chuck MATTSEN - Mahnomen, MN
mattsen@xxxxxxxxx

Random Thought/Quote for This Message:
... All men are born equal. The tough job is to outgrow it.

  • Re: Alltel
    ... My service provider is ComCast. ... If it were a ComCast problem, ... it's your provider occasionally resurrecting old posts as new. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Internet insanity
    ... Comcast is the only cable internet ... provider here also for both internet and television. ... things about some of the other satellite and DSL service providers here. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: HBO, anyone?
    ... provider here in NW Minnesota. ... My assumption was that many other providers would be offering the same or similar free look-see at around the same time, as I thought they were offered by the premium channels, rather than the services themselves. ... into Google and it appears that DirecTV and Comcast are offering the free look during the same time period, so chances are good many will have access, anyway.... ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: looking for website
    ... I do understand this is a newsgroup. ... participate when on some when I had a different ISP. ... provider. ... I don't use Comcast and don't know what they provide. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: [Telecom] Old Caller ID Info on New Provider Caller ID
    ... provider was popping up when I call them. ... destination phone company and until they cleared it in their system, ... I went through this with Comcast. ... Comcast insisted on creating the name record in its own database, ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)