Re: WP11

Barb, did you ever find out what?
Carol V.
"medmaw" <medmaw.42sxms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:medmaw.42sxms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Try this web site. They should be able to help you resolve this.

http://www.wpuniverse.com/

--
medmaw
medmaw's Profile: http://www.scribera.org/forum/member.php?userid=116

  • Re: WP11
    ... Try this web site. ... They should be able to help you resolve this. ... medmaw's Profile: http://www.scribera.org/forum/member.php?userid=116 ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • RE: Displaying XPS documents in Remote Web Workplace
    ... entire Web site from the Internet" is selected. ... Open IIS Manager. ... If we can not resolve the issue after we perform the above steps, ... Displaying XPS documents in Remote Web Workplace ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Error in calendar entries
    ... Thanks for letting us know that recreate the profile resolve the issue, ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Particular domain name with-in the SBS DNS Console to resolve it IP address
    ... On the SBS server, pinging the FQDN does not resolve the IP address. ... I can access the WEB site using the known static IP address. ... > This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Error binding to local domain
    ... "Steve Larson" wrote: ... > The Domain admin profile was deleted on the client, ... >> Windows (although it is for smart card, it can still resolve similar issues) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)