Re: How to Become a Christian, Version 1.01

From: menu boy (ilmobixMYLIFE_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/07/04

Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 19:12:23 GMT

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <andrew@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message news:418E34D8.6232@heartmdphd.com...
> menu boy wrote:
> >
> > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nospam6@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

> > > Discerning is not judging just as seeing is not judging.
> >
> > Who gave you the authority to define judging?
>
> No one. The definition predates my existence.

But you act the part of defining and judging and have nothing
to back it up.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to Become a Christian, Version 1.01
    ... The definition predates my existence. ... But you act the part of defining and judging and have nothing ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Re: Security of Hotmail Popper program
    ... as a rule of thumb, i'm always wary of programs that would act as an ... judging from the link that you provided, www.orbit.org/hotpop, it appears ... > i've discovered a program that lets you download hotmail messages onto ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Winter Olympics: Europe is much better than the US!
    ... judging from your source, it would merely be an act of posturing. ... I don't think that it's inconsistant with some fo the recent ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: The last word...
    ... may have cleaned it's act up, but not judging by 1978 Robot standards. ... nobody crowed for 12 years that is just laager mentality. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: lunar aspect of Egyptian Horus Eye series
    ... I don't belive the existence of the ... > Hsia is in doubt anymore, ... judging from the most recent archaeological ...
    (sci.lang)