Re: ok to take macrobid right after cipro?

In article <1140327519.252533.160720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Lily" <npineveragain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was taking Cipro until 2 days ago for a UTI. It didn't work so dr.
switched me to Macrobid. I noticed on FDA insert there may be potential
problem taking Macrobid WITH Cipro. But i called pharmacist, who said
it's ok to take Macrobid AFTER Cipro. HOwever, how long does Cipro stay
in the body?

I ask because I started Macrobid today and now I feel kind of funny.

[anecdote]I have taken Cipro one day then Macrodantin the next with no
ill effect [/anecdote]

--
"Did Father shoot him? I will eat Grandfather for dinner."
- Helen Keller, on learning of the death of her grandfather