What's that drug called?...

Hi,

I'm after the name of a drug:

It lowers heart rate, but the patient has a unbelievable feeling of
dread, like they're dying..

Thanks,

  • Re: Life or death question
    ... It is my belief that the patient always has the right to know. ... far too often family members step in and fuss about the ... What's the point of dying 6 months later if who I am left that body 6 ... It's selfishness is what it is. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Kili update
    ... the patient cannot respond (again, depending on how deeply sedated). ... So, I was simply saying that people could continue to post messages to her CaringBridge site, and perhaps someone could read them to her. ... You also read and post to RFC so you probably saw what her cousin "DK" quoted me posting here about her dying. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Man Dies After Paramedic Refuses to Enter Dirty Home
    ... perverting the course of justice after being called to the home of a dying ... in Brighton on November 29, ... It's possible that the paramedics could tell visually that the patient ... man's life before this incident, but the value of his life if they ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Nursery School Teachers and the Flu
    ... >patient who was as obsessed about amalgam as Jan seems to be. ... >dread her appointments because much like Jan, ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • Re: Bad news? Youre not dying!
    ... You're not dying! ... OK then, lets 'ave a look. ... This is no laughing matter though, ... actually once a patient who sued his doctor in a similar circumstance. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)