im sick and i live all alone can someone help me

hello, im 24 years old and i dont know much about medicine......
ok, i think i have a cold/ flu. these are my simptoms; coughing,
stuffy nose, and sneezing....

i picked up some medicine at the drug store and it did help but heres
my big problem, every 2 seconds i have to sneeze (wich really isnt a
problem because i actually like sneezing, yes i know thats wierd)...
anyways, right when i have to sneeze nothing happens... im not
sneezing and it really getting me upset...

is there anything i can do to make myself sneeze, it would make me
feel alot better!

my mom is not around so hopfully the net can help!