Shoulder Pain after Fall

Hi, I slipped on the ice and took a hard fall onto the side of shoulder about a week ago. I can feel slight pain when I press on the top of my right should but movement seems find in all directions unless I try to pick up something over 5 lbs and extend my arm out to the side with the object. I have a very slight yellow skin discoloration down the front of the shoulder into the chest. I am thinking since I can rotate my arm with no pain and see no bone misalignment I probably have a hairline fracture and there is no need for me to see a Doctor of Medicine. Agree?

TIA,
Dan
.