Re: The Bizarre Claims of Stephen Barrett, M.D.
- From: Alan_K_FL@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 15:22:00 -0700
The fact that you think you're right and various others are wrong about MCS doesn't make Hulda Clark an authority about anything.
Clumsy try at changing the subject, David; but nobody, except for the
circle-jerk that is the medical-establishment, cares who's an
Clumsy try at changing the subject.
Not at all. The subject remains that Stephen Barrett, M.D., is absurd
and bizarre in decrying Hulda Clark's beliefs.
[Southeast Asia is] where [Fasciolopsis buski] lives.
Why do you believe that?
- Prev by Date: About Regrowing Limbs
- Next by Date: Re: History of Medicine
- Previous by thread: Re: The Bizarre Claims of Stephen Barrett, M.D.
- Next by thread: Re: The Bizarre Claims of Stephen Barrett, M.D.