Re: The Bizarre Claims of Stephen Barrett, M.D.

The fact that you think you're right and various others are wrong about MCS doesn't make Hulda Clark an authority about anything.

Clumsy try at changing the subject, David; but nobody, except for the
circle-jerk that is the medical-establishment, cares who's an
'authority'.

Clumsy try at changing the subject.

Not at all. The subject remains that Stephen Barrett, M.D., is absurd
and bizarre in decrying Hulda Clark's beliefs.

[Southeast Asia is] where [Fasciolopsis buski] lives.

Why do you believe that?

  • Re: The Bizarre Claims of Stephen Barrett, M.D.
    ... circle-jerk that is the medical-establishment, cares who's an ... Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au ...
    (sci.med)
  • Re: The Bizarre Claims of Stephen Barrett, M.D.
    ... about MCS doesn't make Hulda Clark an authority about anything. ... Clumsy try at changing the subject, David; but nobody, except for the ... circle-jerk that is the medical-establishment, cares who's an ...
    (sci.med)
  • Re: [RFC/PATCH] RLIMIT_ARG_MAX
    ... equally clearly they simply haven't been a big issue in practice, ... nobody really cares. ... And one of the reasons I'm so down on new resource limits is that nobody ... I don't like unnecessary complexity. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Rachels New Thread
    ... Nobody reads this. ... I am a total f*cking loser and I should just go watch television. ... who cares about the apostrophes) with my system. ... We could have sex. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Business as Usual (was: Timing aids?)
    ... Nobody remembers them. ... But ask an audience member ... whole performance sucked, nobody really cares. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)