Nanotechnology and its future developments in various fields

There is no single branch of science and technology or industry that
is not affected by nanotechnology. The development and innovations in
the next 10 years or so would even be showing stronger influence of
nanotechnology on most materials we are surrounded. To date, it has
accommodated the multiplication of applications in material
manufacturing (more importantly in polymer modification and
synthesis), and computer/electronic chips, medical diagnosis, health
care, finishing formulations, energy, automations, biotechnology,
packaging, space, aircrafts, protection and security.

  • Nanotechnology and its impact on different fields
    ... There is no single branch of science and technology or industry that ... The development and innovations in ... nanotechnology on most materials we are surrounded. ...
    (sci.physics.electromag)
  • Nanoscience in Foods- Opportunities and Challenges
    ... Leatherhead Food International invites you to a one-day conference ... Nanotechnology and Director of the Nottingham Nanotechnology and ... Food & Drink Industry, although at the same time there have been ... synthesised mainly from petroleum-based starting materials; ...
    (sci.nanotech)
  • The Nanogirl New~
    ... A V6 Engine for the Nano-Age. ... that allows bubbles to form and insects to walk on water. ... Nanotechnology Makes Packaging Intelligent, Smart and Safe. ... industry during last three years. ...
    (sci.nanotech)
  • Nanobytes - Vol 07 03 - Weekly Nanotech Industry Updates - nanotechmarketplace
    ... This is our first posting of our weekly newletter on nanotechnology news ... a generally positive view of the emerging science and believe the technology ... Americans do not trust business leaders in the nanotechnology industry to ... micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) based applications and products. ...
    (sci.nanotech)
  • Call for Papers in Nanotechnology Journal
    ... scale objects and how such objects can be used in the areas of ... Nanoscale Characterization of Functional Materials ... Molecular Nanotechnology ...
    (sci.crypt)