Re: womens and relativity

J. Horta wrote:
> Still a valid spelling du-cha-bag. So you were wrong!!! hahahahahah

You're wrong for not understanding my last message. Validity has to do
with prescription, not description.

  • Re: womens and relativity
    ... > You're wrong for not understanding my last message. ... Validity has to do ... > with prescription, not description. ... you're saying it is not a valid spelling of the word? ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Could Someone Please Post the UHJs Ridvan Message
    ... Many thanks for sharing your viewpoint. ... as well as the presentation to Christians of the validity of the ... One understanding is that both apples and oranges are included in the ... all the censorship of his writings by Bahai leadership we have exposed ...
    (talk.religion.bahai)
  • Re: [opensuse] Linus loves GPL v2 ---- and is not on a crusade
    ... On Thursday 22 March 2007 11:33:17 pm John Summerfield wrote: ... No other point of view has any validity, is is JUST PLAIN WRONG." ... but I can't tell that before listening and understanding what he ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Centralizers, Normalizers and the Center
    ... and they cyclic group of order 8 calculating each of these in ... order to get a better understanding of what they were. ... I recommend the ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Rational and irrational numbers
    ... yourself, and where possible, go for depth of understanding -- after ... all, you're deepkdeb. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.math)