Re: 'gravitons'

Bilge wrote:
> Sue...:
> >
> >Bilge wrote:
> >> Sue...:

> >> There is a great deal more to it than that. The polarization
> >> has four comonents: one time component and three spatial components.
> >> The time component is associated with the scalar potential and
> >> the 3 spatial components are associated with the vector potential.
> >> The spin, on the other hand, has only three spatial components,
> >> which is reduced to three via the condition d\phi/dt + div A = 0.
> >
> >Time associates with energy, not potential.
>
> Buy a clue.
Got one: <<
char·la·tan (shär'lə-tən)
n.
A person who makes elaborate, fraudulent, and often voluble claims to
skill or knowledge; a quack or fraud.

[French, from Italian ciarlatano, probably alteration (influenced by
ciarlare, to prattle) of cerretano, inhabitant of Cerreto, a city of
Italy once famous for its quacks.]

char'la·tan'ic (-tăn'ĭk) or char'la·tan'i·cal adj.
char'la·tan·ism or char'la·tan·ry n. >>
http://www.answers.com/topic/charlatan

Your meds aren't working.

Sue...