Re: Eistein did not write any theory of gravity

http://teachers.web.cern.ch/teachers/archiv/HST2002/Bubblech/e+%20annihilation.png

> > Sue...
>
> So you don't know what your opinion is. You just wrote "not true". (HH)

Read again.
I believe you'll find I offered explanation and references.
You have rejected the opportunity to demonstrate your
theory as it applies to formal physical principles.
There is no worse recommendation a theory can receive
than from its own author.

Sue...

"Demonstrate your theory"? We are not discussing my theory. This is not the
first time you mix my theory with the old claims which I try to prove to be
impossible.

Henry Haapalainen

  • Re: New Electricity
    ... -perspective with virtual photons emanating from individual electrons ... drifting through the fixed positive charges in a conductor. ... I the case of alternating current the real photons ... The enclosed self energy is such that the photon cannot ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
  • Re: Photons orr special relativity
    ... No relation to QED virtual photons at all. ... individual electron from material. ... example that can raise the energy level in one of the atoms on ... dipole is calculated from _signed_ charged particles, all charges ...
    (sci.physics)
  • New Electricity
    ... charges makes an electrostatic force between current carrying conductors. ... the case of alternating current the real photons emitted by the electrons as ... change energy according to the rules of quantum mechanics. ...
    (sci.physics.electromag)
  • Re: Photons orr special relativity
    ... No relation to QED virtual photons at all. ... individual electron from material. ... meaning that before decoupling the charges seem ... It stems from equations transformation to represent energy as ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Eistein did not write any theory of gravity
    ... >>> Electrical and magnetic interaction has so far been ... >> Sue, tell me with your own words about attracting or repelling of charged ... > be modeled as derivatives of the Coulomb force. ... For free charges that is ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)