Re: FPS, CGS, MKS. ....NOW it's MKW

In sci.physics.relativity, Eric Gisse
<jowr.pi@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote
on 30 Jan 2006 17:58:27 -0800
<1138672707.683455.181770@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Henri Wilson wrote:

>> >All I want to know is how you feel posting on USENET will help you
>> >since you routinely shun the opinion of anyone who disagrees with you.
>>
>> Geesey, chimpanzees can give opinions. I am only interested in constructive
>> scientific discussion with fellow scientists. That doesn't include you.
>
> ...and who might these fabled "fellow scientists" be?
>
> NOT: Anyone who accepts the experimental standing of special
> relativity.
>
> That excludes everyone but yourself, Androcles, Jim Greenfield,
> Spaceman, and Ken Seto.
>
> Androcles thinks you are an idiot. That leaves him out.
>
> Jim Greenfield, Spaceshit, and Androcles are incapable of doing
> highschool algebra. I don't know who would actually want their opinion.
>
> That leaves Ken Seto and yourself.
>
> Did I miss anyone?

Hammond, maybe? :-)

[.sigsnip]

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's still legal to go .sigless.

  • Re: Speed of Light
    ... | Uh, no, Androcles. ... I'm not talking about opinion, shithead, I'm talking about research. ... | By 1914, however, accumulating evidence indicated that there was ... Blessed art thou among absolute frames of reference, ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: continuity of space
    ... | Androcles wrote: ... |> | majority would come down on one side or the other. ... |> The opinion of the scientific community is that of the loudest ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: =?windows-1252?Q?Riedt=92s_Anisotropic_Light_Formula?=
    ... MMX is isotropic. ... Androcles, as much as I respect your opinion, it is still necessary to ... replace the contraction theory with a better approximation of the real ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • =?windows-1252?Q?Re=3A_Riedt=92s_Anisotropic_Light_Formula?=