> "Thomas Heger" <hballo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hexenmeister" <vanquish@xxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>>
>>> "Thomas Heger" <hballo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Read this book first:
>>> http://webexhibits.org/calendars/year-text-Galileo.html
>>>
>>> and then this one.
>>> http://members.tripod.com/~gravitee/
>>>
>>> Androcles.
>>
>> Newton is interesting, but somehow I prefer german for longish texts
>
> Ah... So you are prejudiced. <shrug>
> That's not good in any scientist.
> Androcles.

prejudiced??

What do you mean with that?
I just prefer german, because it's much easyer for me to read. I looked at
both websites, found them interesting and put 'find a copy of principiae in
german' on my to do list.

regards
Thomas Heger

  • Re: OBarr>Reality!
    ... > "Thomas Heger" wrote in message ... but somehow I prefer german for longish texts ... >>> Androcles. ... resulting from or having a prejudice or bias for or especially against. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: OBarr>Reality!
    ... but somehow I prefer german for longish texts ... sign a Usenet message with the name Androcles. ... Prejudice is a formidably useful thing - it saves time. ... > I just prefer german, because it's much easyer for me to read. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: reg exp question: removing class and style from html
    ... > i know reg exp is the way, but somehow the solution avoids me. ... Sorry, none are German, but you may be able to translate withBabblefish: ... Please use comp.lang.php for PHP related questions, ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Singular runaway mutation
    ... apparently false memory of learning a word with a meaning much like ... name was somehow involved. ... I didn't realise that there was anything special about German E. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Usage of "thou/thee/thy"
    ... outside of a conversational context? ... I'm aware that in German, the "du" is somehow similar to the "thou". ... wife sometimes switches into dialect to make a point ...
    (alt.usage.english)