Re: Math/Physics Gurus Help - SR probability problem

"Dirk Van de moortel" <dirkvandemoortel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:aPi2g.385243$TN3.11111485@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

| <xxein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1145677403.086915.124650@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
| >
| > David wrote:

| > xxein: I think that I finally understand your question, but it has a
| > lot of fallacies associated with it.
|
| You mean fallacies of the xxein/Androcles type like these:
| http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/dirk/Physics/Fumbles/NegSqrt.html
| or do you mean pure xxein fallacies like these:
| http://users.telenet.be/vdmoortel/dirk/Physics/Fumbles/CrapCrap.html
| ?
|
| Dirk Vdm

<yawn>
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Dork/trojan.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Dork/human.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Dork/zeroone.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Dork/falsetrue.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Dork/sloppy.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Dork/badevents.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Dork/closingspeed.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Dork/closingspeed2.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Dork/inertialacc.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Dork/insignificantgravity.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Dork/PartialDerivative.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Dork/mumble.htm

Androcles.

  • Re: Another view of Feds hit with Pete
    ... Or may be picked up a book on fallacies. ... David W.'s remark is an example of the way the ... Too bad this detour has distracted from my armchair psychoanalysis of ... its many variations in Usenet messages, ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Weekly OT Logical Fallacy
    ... Use your daunting copy-paste skill to provide specific examples. ... David has a point; he ... And note that this comes from Hal's own latest favorite cut/paste/link site. ... against these fallacies, he doesn't understand what the site actually says ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Apparent faster-than-light travel: Wheres my mistake?
    ... second law of thermodynamics. ... David A. Smith ... xxein: Define the system. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Math/Physics Gurus Help - SR probability problem
    ... David Seppala ... You mean fallacies of the xxein/Androcles type like these: ... or do you mean pure xxein fallacies like these: ... Dirk Vdm ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: local one ways speed of light
    ... xxein: I was replying to David A. Smith, ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)