KOOKFIGHT!

kenseto wrote:
"David Thomson" <google@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I don't know where did you get the idea that my theory says that two
elctrons share the same location in an atom?

You have to make a choice in your terminology. Either matter can
reside in the same place as other matter, or it cannot.

Hey space has infinite locations. Two electrons can be located in different
locations.

Describing
Aether as matter is inaccurate, and it causes conflicts with other
concepts in physics.

Fine that's your conclusion based on your model. But it is not my conclusion
based on my model.

Ken Seto

  • Re: Catholic Cardinale truthfully calls Abortion Murder!
    ... Indeed not, but Peter Ashby, in the grandparent of this post, claimed ... could all agree on neutral terminology which doesn't appear to favour ... No more so than the use of "embryo" to imply that the unborn are less ... I agree that the terminology doesn't matter (other than for rhetorical ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Please help! "PAP authentication failed - Connection terminated"
    ... terminology or where files are on it. ... I'm using a wired dsl modem provided by my server. ... I've re-configered it many times to make sure I've entered my username ... I can't say anything for 'sure'.regarding this matter. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Whats happened to PC?
    ... When the term "PC" (Politically Correct) first started appearing it ... can't mention a study that shows that a particular racial group didn't ... It's not the terminology that seems to be "not PC", ... matter and recognizing that the subject matter exists that is "not ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Why I feel this all matters
    ... > confuses and misleads some people. ... > For that matter, even "correct" terminology is sometimes confusing. ... Camry XLE" or a person named "Mark Conrad." ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Public disclosure of discovered vulnerabilities
    ... That's shooting the messenger. ... Anyway, the terminology doesn't matter. ...
    (sci.crypt)