Re: Is Einstein's E=mc2, CONCEPTUALLY applicable for energy emitted Chemical Reactions.

"AJAY SHARMA" <devianju@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Bill Hobba wrote:
"AJAY SHARMA" <physics.einstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is Einstein's E=mc2, CONCEPTUALLY applicable for energy emitted
Chemical Reactions.

Before applying any equation in any phenomena, we have to see the
conditions and assumptions under which EQAUTION IS derived. What have
been the CONDITIONS and ASSUMPTIONS of derivation of an equation?

Why go back to Einstein's papers? Things have moved on since then. Its
derivation is very simple and follows form the modern definition of
energy
for the free particle lagrangian. I could repeat it again but it has
been
done on many occasions so I will simply give you a reference - Landau -
Classical Theory of Fields - page 24. Your over concern with Einstein's
writing label you as a scholar of very limited scope. This is usually an
indication of an agenda other than scholarship.

Bill

Einstein's papers are basis for what we do

Not any more.

. It is matter of historical interest in physics.

So you admit your interest is not the science but rather the history of
science. In that case why post about general issues and couch it in terms
of what Einstein may have said? Why not couch it in terms of the history of
science?

SCIENCE HAS GONE VERY FAR , BUT 2300 YEARS old Archimedes principle can
not be ignored

Sure - nor do we explain it the same way Archimedes did. Same for Newton
and Einstein.

Bill

AJAY SHARMA

.