I Love GR
- From: "Barry" <Sirdry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 2 Nov 2006 09:39:54 -0800
I love GR.
I love it so much that I've spent my 8 years of retirement thinking
about it, after a lifetime spent making a living and raising a family.
I love it so much that when I think about the philosophical conflict
between GR and QM, it's GR that I want to keep and use to describe the
So I've spent 8 years thinking about modifications to GR from which the
quantum world would emerge naturally from the structure of space/time.
I love GR so much that I practise "tough love". I don't bury my head in
the sand when I see where change is needed. As a parent and
grandparent, I don't think that little GeRald can do no wrong and is
beyond criticism. Sometimes GeRald behaved badly to QuasiModo. Mmy wife
thought that I should correct QuasiModo - he must be doing something
wrong. But it was GeRald I loved and it was with him I had to be
tough, not QuasiModo
I love GR.
- Prev by Date: Re: But Russell said SR is easy
- Next by Date: Re: I Love GR
- Previous by thread: "Relativity and Reasonableness Tests"
- Next by thread: Re: I Love GR