Re: Sagnac was SR theory is simplistic

bz wrote:
John Kennaugh <JKNG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:ol4IxUFUTD4FFw4I@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

http://ej.iop.org/links/rZvSHLmVv/gBy-u3DD2xGKctveav5vpA/r706r1.pdf
may give you some references with which to start your journey of discovery.

Your link didn't work when I tried it. It is of passing interest at the
moment due to lack of time. May look into it later.

google for r706r1.pdf, the link I used to get to the document may not be
available from off campus.

One hit. A site which offered to sell me a copy for $10

Rep. Prog. Phys. 60 (1997) 615–688. Printed in the UK. PII: S0034-4885(97)
68404-3. Ring-laser tests of fundamental physics and geophysics. G E Stedman

www.iop.org/EJ/article/0034-4885/60/6/001/r706r1.pdf

--
John Kennaugh

  • Re: Sagnac was SR theory is simplistic
    ... John Kennaugh wrote in ... may give you some references with which to start your journey of discovery. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Assigning variables in ifs
    ... embark in a journey of discovery, a quest filled with a sense of awe and ... And in a sense it helps the reader to uncover new things about ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Assigning variables in ifs
    ... just fine with me, but as a general rule, fun code invites ... the code reviewer to explore the mysteries of the ... journey of discovery is the last thing ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Looking for Grand Canyon Quotation
    ... John Wesley Powell's 1869 Journey ... of Discovery and Tragedy Through the Grand Canyon_. ...
    (rec.travel.usa-canada)
  • Re: OT Example of courteous (?) disagreemenet - was RV Parks
    ... references found at dictionary.com. ... I don't care what yours says, ... Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, ... but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!" ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)