Re: Why do objects move?

When the aliens were doing that black and mild I really dont think that
had any weight except for a little attention getter and the KNOw sounds
slightly different

--
My kaleidoscope art webpage:
http://community-2.webtv.net/Amused_2_Death_/Kaleidoscope/

Keep spam illegitimate, Report spam to:
http://spamcop.net/

  • Re: Why do objects move?
    ... weight.I dont maybe some weight is good in places because victor said ... Keep spam illegitimate, Report spam to: ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Anisotropy in the gravity force, and Mercury.
    ... And the hard scifi movie is like land mine crawling knives or squirming ... hurt him alot though but he still didnt have a chance. ... i dont think this one is going public. ... Keep spam illegitimate, Report spam to: ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Anisotropy in the gravity force, and Mercury.
    ... And the hard scifi movie is like land mine crawling knives or squirming ... hurt him alot though but he still didnt have a chance. ... i dont think this one is going public. ... Keep spam illegitimate, Report spam to: ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: WHY PHYSICISTS BELIEVE IN SPECIAL RELATIVITY
    ... he got run over by a garbage truck and had one of those piss bags and a ... when later I thought he gave HER money also to have sex with me. ... Spock got the scary hell so I dont think this is a problem but I feel ... Keep spam illegitimate, Report spam to: ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Electrostatic chip for storing digital info?
    ... or so once at awedding and I think theknot means something i believe if ... example dont know but maybe anrchy causes problems though and you cant ... make a scientific police acadamy thats the problem ... Keep spam illegitimate, Report spam to: ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)