Re: Potential energy and relativity

On Jun 2, 4:43 am, "Juan R." <juanrgonzal...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On May 12, 5:01 pm, karandash2...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

On May 12, 4:19 am, "Juan R." <juanrgonzal...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<Juanshito the shithead waffling snipped>

Come on, old fart , I asked you to show some calculations, not your
stock propaganda.
What did you say your "Center for Canonical Studies" published? Nazi
propaganda doesn't count as physics.

Unfounded (and coward because anonymity) accusation.

Juanshito,

1. You never published any physics.
2.Your "Center for Canonical Studies" never published anything (except
for your NAZI propaganda, on your web blog)

Also add 40 points to your huge Baez Crackpot index by rule 33,

[RULE 33
40 points for comparing those who argue against your ideas to Nazis,
stormtroopers, or brownshirts.

Look at what you write in your blog, brown shirt shithead.

]

Now, the lagrangian, please. Let's see you calculate , old fart..

This was already replied a month ago.

You never did. So write it.

Also I am waiting you to reply my post when I asked youi to write the
_general_ equation of motion (yes, I know you cannot).

You are unable to write any physics.

  • Re: Is physics a science?
    ... deemed to need an explanation and the existence of an electric aether ... a wave does NOT need a medium to propagate. ... which are still the holy grail of this branch of physics. ... What you are presenting is pure propaganda. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Madison Avenue Propaganda in Theoretical Physics
    ... Madison Avenue Propaganda in Theoretical Physics ... Prugovecki as well as Paul Dirac were quite ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: 100 Years of E=mc2
    ... that is another profe idiot imbecil that th ephoton has mass ... waht is your innovation to physics? ... wHat is your unprecedented contributiuons to Nazi demagogue ... engineering newsgroups and leave physics newsgroups to those who ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: 100 Years of E=mc2
    ... now just bring other evidence than your own (disturbed nazi shit) ... IS NOT VALID IN A GRAVITATIONALFIELD ... If you actually had an education in physics you wouldn't have to have ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Propagandist Michael Moore being sued for 85 million for his lies
    ... and based on Nazi propaganda tactics against the Jews, ... you haven't seen Farahype 9/11 or have never seen a Nazi ... that he violently edits his films to show a very ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)