THE LAWS OF THE MECHANICS

The laws of the mechanics and how can be applied in practice. I like
to clarify these questions because on the discussion in the group
Science physics relativity realized that are done serious mistakes in
this direction. The laws of the mechanics are:
1) The first law of the mechanics, (the law of the inertia), or (a=0).
It is evident that this law is a particular case of the second law of
the mechanics for a=0 and Fi=0.
2) The second law of the mechanics, (the general law of the inertia)
or Fi=m.a.
3) The third law of the mechanics, Fe=-Fi where Fe is an exterior
force which acts upon the material body in dynamic motion, and Fi is
the interior inertial force with which the material body opposes to
the exterior force Fe.
4) The law of the universal attraction, F=k.M.m/r^2.
About these relations can be realize the following properties:
a) In all these relations the forces are connected to the motion of
the material bodies about which we know the mass (m).
b) The action of the gravitational forces and the inertial forces upon
our body we can't feel, because these forces act upon every atom of
our body. Because of this property Einstein has emitted the principle
of the equivalence of the inertial force with the gravitational field,
which evidently is an errant assumption. This property of the
gravitational and inertial forces can be named only: The principle of
the insensibility of the gravitational and the inertial forces by a
human being. For example the oceanic waters feel the gravitational
force of the moon, but we do not feel it.
The mistaken applications of the laws of the mechanics are referred
mostly to these two points, a) and b).
The point a) shows that the laws of the mechanics can be used only for
the determination of the motion of the material bodes and not for the
determination of the motion of the light or of the electromagnetic
waves.
The point b) I can say that is the most mistakenly understood. For
this point I give the following example, when an athlete is jumping
the height of 2m. To fly he upward, he pushes his body with a
mechanical force with the aid of his legs. He goes upward with the
inertial force as a result of the speed that got by the pushing up of
the mechanical force, but this force is braked down by the
gravitational force of the earth and this is the cause why he cant go
higher. When he falls down the role of the gravitational force end the
inertial force is inversed, and the gravitational force accelerates
the body down ward while the inertial force now opposes to the
gravitational force and limits the speed. This is the cause why the
speed doesn't increase instantly. But with the time the speed gets
bigger end bigger because the acceleration grows with the g=kM/r^2. In
this case when a material body is falling down the acceleration hasn't
a constant value but it grows up corresponding with the inverse value
of the (r^2). The athlete in his fly doesn't feel any force acting
upon his body and this is explicable by the principle of the
insensibility. In the same way could be explained the fly of a man in
a cabin satellite of the earth. There the linear speed of the
satellite remains constant and the equilibrium of the gravitational
force and the inertial force is obtained with the centripetal
gravitational force and the centrifugal inertial force.
In techniques is said that is impossible to be created a "perpetum
mobile" but in the case of the natural and artificial satellites it is
possible, they rotate timely infinite. This phenomenon is allowed by
the property of the inertial and the gravitational force to act upon
every atom of the material body. This article shows that the Einstein
principle of the equivalence is defined in a wrong way because the man
in the chest placed in a large potion of the space didn't feel an
inertial force but he felt a mechanical force. And the comparison done
with the man sitting in a chair in his house where the man feels the
same a mechanical force, is in fact a comparison between two
mechanical forces. And this is the base in which is emitted the
General Relativity!
21/08/2007.

.