Re: Androcles's accusations of lying

Chris.

On the trip, did you have a side window or a back window?

Regards,
Jonathan

On Apr 5, 6:23 am, "Chris" <ns_cjrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I do not understand the special theory of relativity, electromagnetism or
the general theory of relativity.

I just recall how Hilary and I were picked up one day while we were out in
the country by a flying disk and together we travelled to a star some 10
light years away where we met some freindly intelligent black shiny skinned
dinosaurs with spears and then came back. The journey took as 3 months out
and three months back including the stopover of a few days on the alien
planet and we were away 6 months.

Hilary was easily brainwashed by the local christian gang of thugs into
forgetting the experience and I resisted a bit longer so I was shrinked.

The aliens who flew the disc did not show themselves or were not present and
they were not the aliens on the distant planet we went too.

So the prediction of time dilation is not what we observed. The length
contraction cancelles out the time dilation. Obviously if the distance you
go is contracted by the velocity you get their quicker. (The faster you go
the sooner you get there)

Time=distance/velocity so time taken contracted distance/velocity = distance
x gamma/velocity. Or time=distance/4-velocity.

Momentum=mv/gamma = m * (v/gamma) this is the rule for partial fractions...
remember?

I did say I did not understand it! Do you?

--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply"Sue..." <suzysewns...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message