Re: Do We Need A New Paradigm In Physics?

Robert L. Oldershaw wrote:

[...]

Folks who do not understand what the current paradigm is or why it is as
such do not have a place in dictating what the next step will be.

  • Re: "New Paradigm In Physics" - Response to Juan R. Gonzo
    ... Robert L. Oldershaw wrote in message ... "New Paradigm" is even worse. ... But the word "paradigm" has a specific and important meaning in ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: [OT] Business Requirements Analysis... Sort Of
    ... Robert wrote: ... I might agree with your statements, Mr Norris... ... 'Where's your passion for work?', asked my buddy, 'Where do you strive to ... then there's been a steady leakage of personnel, folks retiring and not ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Is Perfect Reversibility A Myth?
    ... "Robert L. Oldershaw" wrote: ... Is it possible that prefect reversibility is a mathematical ideal that ... Low temp solution kinetics (two interconverting minima) ...
    (sci.physics.research)
  • Re: The Art of Project Management
    ... Robert wrote: ... Mr Wagner, some folks get to sit in corner offices and issue dicta, some ... You previously quoted Alfonso in defense of GO TO. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: how to - quickly make permutations?
    ... robert and all: thanks ... most remaining folks each time ... So maybe elegant ... Here's an alternate implementation using the "bankers order" algorithm from ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)