Re: Is there any experiment to detect the time?

On Oct 11, 10:50 pm, vps137 <vps...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12 окт, 07:38, "Sue..." <suzysewns...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Oct 10, 10:33 pm, vps137 <vps...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noether's_theorem#Applications

See also:
"The relativity principle"

http://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/em/lectures/node108.html

No... There is Nothing subjective about the time a bullet flies
over the last meter on the path to a rabbit.

Sue...

Yes... This process, the movement of the bullet is an objective
reality but out representation of it is subjective. We correlate in
our consciousness this event with another one, the shot, and think
about what was the first and what is the second. Then we order it in
our mind in the line with other events and think it is the time.

So without any motion there would no any time. I mean any motion
including the biocurrents in the brain.

The rabbit has no interest in your representation and neither does
the cook, waiting to put him in a stew pot. They are both very
interested in the *time* that elapses as the bullet completes
the final meter of its flight.

Again... See if you can figure out what time is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noether's_theorem#Applications

Sue...

  • Re: Is there any experiment to detect the time?
    ... "The relativity principle"http://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/em/lectures/node108.html ... over the last meter on the path to a rabbit. ... interested in the *time* that elapses as the bullet completes ... There are only the matter and its motion. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Is there any experiment to detect the time?
    ... "The relativity principle" ... over the last meter on the path to a rabbit. ... interested in the *time* that elapses as the bullet completes ... There are only the matter and its motion. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Is there any experiment to detect the time?
    ... There is Nothing subjective about the time a bullet flies ... over the last meter on the path to a rabbit. ... So without any motion there would no any time. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Best Coolpix for HD and low light too?
    ... I've loved the 9mm Luger/Parabellum/NATO/x19 cartridge since long ... Or any other flavor of .50 Browning for that matter. ... half a meter of tank grade steel? ... Any type of expanding bullet is outlawed in war because it's "inhumane." ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Intermittent Spark in 1979 Rabbit
    ... A cheapie analog meter may be best here. ... at the low voltage terminal on the coil while cranking. ... Another thing I remembered is that I switched the starters from one rabbit ... better starter, but I put it in my 83 GTI rabbit (the other starter was/is ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled)