Re: New & Improved Clock announced!!!

On May 15, 6:16 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" <dynam...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The figure in the article is "4 x 10-19," ,http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/05/110511162528.htm

We could expect to see small variations of altitude being measured.

Another is placing such a clock in a conducting electrically charged
sphere, too vary the rate, or alternatively, fine tune the rate.
That would also provide us with definitive measurements of the effect
of potential on the space-time field, thereby enabling direct tests of
a unified (gravity and electricity) field.
Regards
Ken S. Tucker

Hi Dr. Saam and friends.

On May 23, 8:40 pm, "Richard D. Saam" <rds...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 17, 7:50 pm, "Richard D. Saam" <rds...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>> On 1/16/11 10:59 PM, Ken S. Tucker wrote:> Hi Dr. Saam and all.

A general approach tohttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stress%E2%80%93energy_tensor
equating QM and GR.

>>E = energy
>>V = volume
>>v = velocity
>>A = area
>>p = momentum
>>t = time
>>p/t = force
>>E = p*v

>>T11 = T22 = T33 = T44 = E/V
>>T12 = T13 = T14 = p/V
>>T23 = T24 = T34 = p/(t A)
>>T12 = T13 = T14 = E/(t A)
>>T32 = T42 = T43 = p/A

>>Tuv = (c4/(8*pi*G)) Guv = p/t Guv

>>G11 = G22 = G33 = G44 = E/V * t/p = v*t/V
>>G12 = G13 = G14 = p/V * t/p = t/V
>>G23 = G24 = G34 = p/(t A) * t/p = 1/A
>>G12 = G13 = G14 = E/(t A) * t/p = v/A
>>G32 = G42 = G43 = p/A * t/p = t/A

>>one then can multiply through by factors of E,V,v,A,p,t
>>resulting in all kinds of interesting dimensional relationships
>>and all dimensionally consistent with Einsteins field equations
>>encompassing (if one wishes)

>>E=hf with h= ergs (energy) x secs (time) dimensionally,
>>also
>>energy = charge(a) x charge(b) / (epsilon*distance (a,b))

>>and with proper variable constructs:
>>consistent with the Work Energy principle

>>A much more interesting and fruitful approach
>>than the 'modern' dimensionless G=1,c=1,h=1 approach
>>which by dimensional definition
>>will not lead to the theory of anything.

>Are their any 'typo's' in the above?
I don't think so.

Conventionally, the T_uv is symmetric, I noted (for example),
T24 and T42 above have differing dimensionality on the R.H.S.

>> one then can multiply through by factors of E,V,v,A,p,t
>> resulting in all kinds of interesting dimensional relationships
>> and all dimensionally consistent with Einsteins field equations
>> encompassing (if one wishes)

>I generally work with tensors, that 'should' encompass dimensionality,
>but one needs to be aware of 'tensor densities'.
This awareness can be extended dimensionally to all types of physical
properties.
>Regards
>Ken S. Tucker
>[snip agreeably]

I worked through some of the Tuv = (c^4/(8*pi*G)) dimensionality
which is presented inhttp://arxiv.org/abs/physics/9905007
pages 38 - 40. May 10, 2011

That's a very nice 'book' you have written.
(I'm on ole dial-up, but it was well worth the wait).
(On pg. 19, above Fig. 2.7.1 is a word "condiction", I don't know
that word (?)).

"G" is apparently a 'dimensionful constant' , I'd to rethink that,
it's been awhile.

The universal constants (c,h,k)
are dimensionally and numerically represented
describing the universe expanding at c in spherical form(R^3)
from the big bang
and increasing universe mass(M)
and decreasing gravity parameter(G)
with increasing universe age(1/H) (such that H/G = constant)
incorporating an internal expanding CPT cellular form of length dimension(B)
and decreasing universe dielectric with increasing universe age(1/H)
with B*universe dielectric = constant
and constant mass(mt) within each cell
and no net charge (e+ = e-)
consistent with a universe density(~H^2/G)
decreasing with universe age(1/H).
This concept would explain
~70% of the universe described as 'dark energy'
Richard D. Saam

Cosmology is another issue, your paper has many Big Bang
details and assumptions.
Cheers
Ken S. Tucker

  • Re: Conserved vs Constrained
    ... The Mind," Laughlin's "A Different Universe: Reinventing Physics From The ... dimensionality, the increase in dimensionality, the separation in ... trainees' often vastly differing ways of mentally picturing the same ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Conserved vs Constrained
    ... It's a mistake to lump matter with mass and energy. ... The Mind," Laughlin's "A Different Universe: ... dimensionality, the increase in dimensionality, the separation in universe ... trainees' often vastly differing ways of mentally picturing the same thing ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Conserved vs Constrained
    ... The Mind," Laughlin's "A Different Universe: ... What "real physics" are you talking about? ... dimensionality, the increase in dimensionality, the separation in universe ... trainees' often vastly differing ways of mentally picturing the same thing ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Conserved vs Constrained
    ... The Mind," Laughlin's "A Different Universe: ... "Does Dark Matter Really Exist?" ... dimensionality, the increase in dimensionality, the separation in ... could and did do the same, as a rated 'master', with the differing ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Conserved vs Constrained
    ... The Mind," Laughlin's "A Different Universe: ... dimensionality, the increase in dimensionality, the separation in ... trainees' often vastly differing ways of mentally picturing the same ... can very well visualize that "stringing," as being nearly pure ...
    (sci.physics)