Isolating a proton?

How would we know we have one?
How would we know we are dealing with that one same particle ever
again?

How do we know the subatomic is moving?

Mitchell Raemsch; the prize

  • Re: RSA200 prime cracked
    ... > the latter carries a prize and the former does not). ... Or were they just introduced with the new RSA challenge ... I've been factoring RSA challenge numbers for well over ten years now. ... dealing with the prize money has been more ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Why we cannot understand Quantum Physics.
    ... How do we watch an atom particle move? ... know we were dealing with the same light ... wave again? ... Mitchell Raemsch ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Force- like physics
    ... Vibration is a continuous push of particle from its wave. ... Momentum changes speed in steps and is discontinuous and force-like also. ... Mitchell Raemsch ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Mass is energy density C squared
    ... The speed of light refers fundamentally to energy density we call mass ... or point particle. ... Mitchell Raemsch ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: What does light do to the aether?
    ... When light leaves the wave of the particle reemerges... ... expanding out the point particle. ... Mitchell Raemsch ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)