- Given two quantum particles and each of which has a mass 100 (in a certain unit system), can these particles form a bound state whose mass is 500?..., Jay R. Yablon
- Re: Do we actually need a UV cutoff? Thought experiment., Mark
- MMX-LiGO Paradigm shift., Ken S. Tucker
- Has there been any empirical evidence that anti-duterons have a different mass from deuterons?..., Jay R. Yablon
- Research Problem in Mathematical Physics, Stephen Parrott
- Re: Superposition of water waves,
- <Possible follow-ups>
- Re: Superposition of water waves, Rich L.