Code of Universe vs Genetic Code 6: Commutative vs Noncommutative 2

>>From Osher Doctorow mdoctorow@xxxxxxxxxxx

So how does the universe come to distinguish between parts of
noncommutative codes like L1L2L3 versus L3L2L1?

Arguably, a clue is in our reconciling the Frenet-Serret formulas and
the spaces/curvature tensors/scalars of General Relativity. For the
latter, it proved decisive that locally spacetime is "flat" which
enabled solving many specific problems of importance. For the former,
recall the orthogonal vector "coordinate" triple at each point:

1) tangent, normal, binormal

In a way, GR's local "flatness" is similar to being guided by the
tangent vector to a curve/path in the sense of curvilinear motion,
while homogeneous/isotropic expansion-contraction is similar to being
guided by the normal vector and torsion generalization/modifications of
GR are similar to being guided by the binormal vector. Non-homogeneous
non-isotropic expansion-contraction is arguably similar to being guided
by all three vectors: tangent, normal, binormal.

In three dimensional Cartesian coordinates, the normal, tangent
(plane), and binormal have interesting 1 and 2 and 3 dimensional
priorities. The tangent and binormal form a plane, the tangent and
normal form a plane, and so on. The gradient vector is
"inward-outward" from a surface in a 3-dimensional sense.

Osher Doctorow

  • Re: Special Pascal Line
    ... Tangent in A intersects BC at P... ... we consider a plane transform changing a circle ... into any true conic, and conserving straight lines. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: lines of force converging on three or more points (?)
    ... to get 2^homeomorphs of the open segment ... one and the other end of the crescent. ... Let L be a line tangent to that point. ... the plane such that no two lines intersect and such ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Tangent to a surface
    ... > So you want to know if a point v lies in the tangent plane to surface ... > You can generate a normal vector N from these two. ... (Not homework, if it was I wouldn't be learning from it:D) ...
    (sci.math.num-analysis)
  • Re: globe trotting?
    ... a plane through the world origin and tangent to the sphere. ... what direction constistutes "zero heading" in your plane? ... == 0 (i.e. the plane is tangent to the equator assuming the z-axis runs ...
    (comp.graphics.algorithms)
  • Re: Tangent Spaces and derivations, derivatives
    ... I was trying to see whether, for f in C^k, all the gradient vectors of the same order were all in a plane. ... have to project a vector field down to the tangent ... need to do in a more general manifold. ...
    (sci.math)