Re: Uncle Al's EP testing and EP falsification

"Mike" <eleatis@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> We know for sure that Uncle Al is testing the EP for parity.

Really? I thought he was just an intensely interested observer.
Does he have an actual role in the experiment?

--
rb

  • Re: The Impossibility of Measuring the Velocity of Light
    ... > So my cursing is not legal for your taste but Uncle Al's is? ... > or the meter would have changed drastically. ... observer A, who is moving at a speed of about 3,000 m/s ... slightly easier measurement might have to do with ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: The absolute/relational nature of spacetime
    ... Uncle Al wrote: ... > No Lorentz violation ... There is no way for an observer in a uniformly moving box ... Yvon Sauvageau ...
    (sci.physics.research)
  • Uncle Als EP testing and EP falsification
    ... We know for sure that Uncle Al is testing the EP for parity. ... I would like if possible to attempt to clarify the notion of EP ... falsification in GR. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Fermilabs GEO600 Experiment
    ... Uncle Al wrote: ... invariant under the Poincaré group containing spatial reflections. ... Parity is a spatial reflection and parity is not a QFT symmetry! ... Rev. what Einstein did to Newton - "nice job, boyo, ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Vacuum - The Final Frontier
    ... In sci.physics, Uncle Al ... >> John Polasek ... > demonstrated a reproducible 6+ sigma Equivalence Principle parity ... > Affine gravitation will be validated. ...
    (sci.physics)