Re: Chaos-encrypted information goes the distance

On a really rotten day, with 78 hurricanes approaching the newly
rebuilt Nawlans due to Global Warming needing to dissipate increased
amounts of energy from the equator to the ploes, Al Stewart wrote one
of the most beautiful lines in all songdom, except perhaps for "I'm not
the world's most passionate man, but I know what I am, and I'm glad I'm
a man, and so is Lola":

"She came out of the sun in a silk dress running like a watercoulor, in
the rain"

but the rest of the song is highly unlikely, being kidnapped by some
sex-starved woman and.....what is that Darlene??? Pecan sandwiches
are ready? Ok. Be there in a second.

Yall have a nice day.

.