Re: Chaos-encrypted information goes the distance

On a really rotten day, with 78 hurricanes approaching the newly
rebuilt Nawlans due to Global Warming needing to dissipate increased
amounts of energy from the equator to the ploes, Al Stewart wrote one
of the most beautiful lines in all songdom, except perhaps for "I'm not
the world's most passionate man, but I know what I am, and I'm glad I'm
a man, and so is Lola":

"She came out of the sun in a silk dress running like a watercoulor, in
the rain"

but the rest of the song is highly unlikely, being kidnapped by some
sex-starved woman and.....what is that Darlene??? Pecan sandwiches
are ready? Ok. Be there in a second.

Yall have a nice day.

  • Re: How is Antimatter created in A paticle accelerator
    ... > Antimatter is produced in high energy collisions via a process called pair ... when you collide two particles of any sorts with enough energy (all ... It is the Aether that ... with equal amounts of each. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: nuclear power in the news
    ... They like having a security of electricity supply, ... >Small scale / local energy production cannot make this guarantee, ... >to have replaced the current fossil fuel electricty generation capacity, ... But that the huge amounts of energy needed by industry ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Howlers
    ... energy didn't involve a violation of the conservation of energy laws. ... The basic idea was to link time into the idea of energy conservation, in such a way that jumping into or out of a gravity well caused one to go forwards or backwards in time (but by amounts that were sufficiently small relative to the distances that one wouldn't end up inside one's own light-cone), and the period of time where one existed twice or not at all compensated for the change in potential energy. ... this equivalence would also explain gravitational time dilation.... ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: the return of Trantor
    ... Hint: "larger amounts of energy ... profession, and indeed, even SUCCESSFUL in their profession. ... "Terry Austin: like the polio vaccine, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Sacrifical Goats....
    ... We poured huge amounts of energy and love into our divorce, ... but upside-downey can be good and we ended up ... loving and caring for each other than being in a marriage that ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)