Re: Do physicists ignore the changes in gravity WRT the Sun?

"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| jgreenfield@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
| What you perceive as "circular logic", Greenfield, is simply
| justification in your own mind for lack of understanding of
| physics, and relativity, in general. You can always go to the
| library and learn.

LOL
the reason the "time changed rate on the clock is motion
is because the time changed rate on the clock in motion.
LOL
non circular huh?
ROFLOL

  • Re: Have you ever wondered.....
    ... The thing we are measuring is the same thing. ... by black box I mean the atomic clock ... equivalent to motion which tiggers the generation of events. ... able to say with any degree of reasonableness that "In physics, ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: The reality of entity
    ... If there is no motion, you have a temperature of absolute zero. ... Consider a thermal medium, say a pot of hot water, with lots of water ... medium is the face of the clock. ... Of course this point is worthless in terms of modern physics, ...
    (sci.philosophy.meta)
  • Re: Have you ever wondered.....
    ... ;; IOW, if we abruptly stop all motion in sm at any point, ... ;; Debate by Kees Roos: ... ;; -Your wbt clock relates motion of the white ball relative to the ... > represent physics as we knew it before the atomic clock, ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Have you ever wondered.....
    ... >> referring to an atomic clock? ... The thing we are measuring is the same thing. ... > equivalent to motion which tiggers the generation of events. ... In physics the standard unit of time interval is the second, ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: PD does not understand SR, Part II
    ... comparison of summation of clock ticks = observation of clock ticks. ... the outgoing triplet traveled exactly ... physics for James Clerk Maxwell. ... but the motion with respect to the body of reference chosen in the ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)