Physics of the 9/11 building collapses?

I find some of the suggestions of the producer of this video to be rather
hard to fathom. OTOH, I have to wonder about the symmetry of the
collapses.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6323427897709690102&pl=true
--
http://www.vho.org/GB/c/DC/gcgvcole.html
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/

  • Re: Physics of the 9/11 building collapses?
    ... > I find some of the suggestions of the producer of this video to be rather ... > hard to fathom. ... OTOH, I have to wonder about the symmetry of the ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Physics of the 9/11 building collapses?
    ... hard to fathom. ... OTOH, I have to wonder about the symmetry of the ... do you know much about how massive buildings collapse after an ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Why isnt Tommy The Troll posting this web statistic?
    ... created on a Mac newsreader and have the intended URL open in a browser. ... Shall I then post a video showing that it can open that page... ... And again, caught lying. ... You, OTOH, lie, obfuscate, deflect and play mind games because you are ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: [opensuse] Preferred Video Chip
    ... OTOH on a gaming machine, I'd probably go with nvidia for ... video works ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Uhhh... What Does This Mean???
    ... > Very interesting video. ... I've seen "artistic cycling" before, ... > The symmetry and choreography is very impressive. ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)