Re: why umbrella black in colour

"mushtaq" <mushtaq85@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1146935832.318283.130000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
| hi,,,,this question has been troubling me for a long time,,,they say
| black body absorbs most of the heat radiation,,,then why do we use
| black umbrellas when out in sun

Err... on my planet we use umbrellas when it rains and sunshades
to provide relief from direct sunlight. If the sunshade warms up, so what?
But then, colours are to be preferred for aesthetic reasons.
http://www.sun-togs.co.uk/page.gateway4

Which planet are you from, if you don't mind my asking?
Androcles.

  • why umbrella black in colour
    ... hi,,,,this question has been troubling me for a long time,,,they say ... black body absorbs most of the heat radiation,,,then why do we use ... black umbrellas when out in sun ...
    (sci.physics)