Re: what determines the speed of light?

Sorry for this latest topic context correction update.

"ivars.fabriciuss" <ivars.fabriciuss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

max speed of light in any organism is determined by expansion ofunit
line into circle = pi (m/s)
speed of light increases with growth of universe so that c*G=20=const

there is also speed of darkness (gravitons) which expands point into
spheric surface=4*pi^2 (m^2/s^2)
speed of birth expands point into unit line and is i=+
infinity=-infinity
i^2=+infinity*-infinity=-1
speed of death expands point into sferic volume = 4/3 *pi^3 (m^3/s^3).

I agree that "there is also speed of darkness (gravitons)", it's just
rather slow (perhaps more of a quantum other dimention that
gravity/graviton like, than not).

Secondly, 'c' simply isn't a constant, whereas I believe photons going
through diamond is where the velocity is sucked down to 41.37% 'c'
(that's a rather hefty 59% drop in velocity).

"What determines the speed of light", I believe is the coulomb of
spinning field node to field node or the available hand-off that's
offered by way of the spinning atoms is the most important interaction.
Of course, having too many of the wrong sorts of spinning atoms and that
beam of photons isn't going anywhere without getting mirror diverted
and/or converted into some other form of energy. Of course mass is
energy; go figure.

No such spinning atoms available (AKA black hole or dark energy) = less
or perhaps no speed of light.

Spinning or of faster spinning atoms = 'c' or even FTLS

Further QUESTIONS:

How large can such an atom at near zero K, and perhaps we're talking
1e-24 bar, manage to get?

Is it technically possible for the outer shell or coulomb field of such
a cold atom to entirely occupy a cm3, or even a m3?

Why do such cold (near zero K) atoms still spin?

Are there more than 1e100 photons per atom?
-
Brad Guth