Re: How many seconds does it take

dfnj2006 wrote:

How many seconds does it take for amount of dark energy required to
accelerate the Universe equals the amount of energy equivalent to the
total mass contained in the Universe? I would like to see how close
my calculations compare to other people's results.

The fish.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

  • How many seconds does it take
    ... How many seconds does it take for amount of dark energy required to ... accelerate the Universe equals the amount of energy equivalent to the ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Whats so special about a break cue?
    ... hard you hit the ball and no matter how long your contact time is. ... put the word "amount" in quotes because I really mean the same *ratio ... stoplight and the tip/cueball contact point is another, faster car ... time they both accelerate. ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Getting something for nothing?
    ... "Does it take the same amount of energy to ... accelerate a mass from 10 to 20 mph as it does to ... kinetic energy at different velocities! ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Accelerating metronome
    ... software of hardware. ... accelerate over a certain amount of time, then decelerate to the ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)