Re: intrinsic energy

On Jul 14, 8:24 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
malibu wrote:
On Jul 14, 2:28 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
aegis wrote:

But how does that suggest that the vacuum of space can
generate particles?
I doesn't--Do a bit of reading about vacuum energy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_energy

Sam, I am becoming convinced that
you are either a robot or a complete schizophrenic.
Reading 3 paragraphs into this link- which you have obviously not
read-
assuming you CAN read and comprehend- we come to the following
statement:

"Vacuum energy has a number of consequences. For one, vacuum
fluctuations are always created as particle/antiparticle pairs."

You are a very strange man, Sam.

John

And those vacuum fluctuations are detectable in experiment, John.

The Force of Empty Space
http://focus.aps.org/story/v2/st28

I think what is so frustrating about you, Sam, is
that you contradict yourself every time
you open your mouth.
But I'm starting to realize that this must be
a necessary skill to develope
in order to accept QM.

Write 1000 times on the blackboard, Sam-

paradox = wrong science

(for paradox read QM)

John

  • Re: Books
    ... The conservation of energy is the cornerstone of modern physics, yet is blatantly violated by a universal origin from nothing - ex nihilo. ... How can there be vacuum fluctuations without a vacuum? ... are vacuum fluctuations - where virtual particles just POP into existence in the vacuum of space. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Scientific theories in crankdom
    ... That the motion of the particles are random. ... mistakenly attribute to relativity. ... paradox -- the oversimplification does. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Scientific theories in crankdom
    ... On 11/17/2012 6:08 AM, Vilas Tamhane wrote: ... That the motion of the particles are random. ... It tells them, "If you arrived at a paradoxical situation, it's because you are operating off an oversimplified and shallow statement that you mistakenly attribute to relativity. ... Relativity does not produce the paradox -- the oversimplification does. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: A Double Slit question
    ... >> Of course there are times when there are no waves. ... There's no paradox. ... > There are always particles. ... the possibilities on the truth table are admissible. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: intrinsic energy
    ... generate particles? ... Reading 3 paragraphs into this link- which you have obviously not ... "Vacuum energy has a number of consequences. ...
    (sci.physics)