Re: intrinsic energy

On Jul 14, 8:24 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
malibu wrote:
On Jul 14, 2:28 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
aegis wrote:

But how does that suggest that the vacuum of space can
generate particles?
I doesn't--Do a bit of reading about vacuum energy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_energy

Sam, I am becoming convinced that
you are either a robot or a complete schizophrenic.
Reading 3 paragraphs into this link- which you have obviously not
read-
assuming you CAN read and comprehend- we come to the following
statement:

"Vacuum energy has a number of consequences. For one, vacuum
fluctuations are always created as particle/antiparticle pairs."

You are a very strange man, Sam.

John

And those vacuum fluctuations are detectable in experiment, John.

The Force of Empty Space
http://focus.aps.org/story/v2/st28

I think what is so frustrating about you, Sam, is
that you contradict yourself every time
you open your mouth.
But I'm starting to realize that this must be
a necessary skill to develope
in order to accept QM.

Write 1000 times on the blackboard, Sam-

paradox = wrong science

(for paradox read QM)

John

.