- From: Sam Wormley <swormley1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 02:52:23 GMT
I read a few books on particle physics, but I'm otherwise uneducated
in this area. A question: I believed that electrons weren't controlled
by classical physics, and so could be every place in their orbit at
once. However, the scientists that were investigating an atom's make-
up fired alpha particles through them, and only a few were altered
from their course.Hence, they postulated that most of the atom is
space. How can both statements be true?
- From: gamesonline10
- Prev by Date: Re: Time-stopping?
- Next by Date: Re: Science Disproves Evolution
- Previous by thread: Re: Electrons
- Next by thread: Re: Electrons